Investment and Protection You Deserve
- Currency: Philippine Peso
- Maximum Issue Age:
- Insured – 70 years; Payor – none.
- Minimum Issue Age:
- Insured – 14 days; Payor – 18 years.
- Minimum Annual Premium: Php 10,000
- Minimum Top-up: Php 5,000
- Premium Mode:
Monthly | Quarterly | Semi-Annually | Annually
- Payment Term: Regular Pay
- Available Investment Funds: Equity | Managed
- Available Riders: ACIB | ATPD | ADDB | ADB | DWPB
- Death Benefit: Policy Amount OR Policy Amount plus 125% of Top Ups less 125% of Withdrawals whichever is higher PLUS Fund Value
- Surrender Charge:
- 1% of the surrendered amount
- Withdrawal Charge:
- 2 free withdrawals per policy year
- 1% charge on succeeding withdrawals
ADVISORY PARTNER: INVESTMENT
BDO Unibank, Inc (BDO) is a full-service global bank providing a broad range of retail, commercial and corporate banking services.
Pioneer Life’s variable funds are managed by BDO Trust and Investment Group (BDO Trust) which provides solutions and strategies to achieve the varying investment objectives of its clients. It maintains its position at the forefront of the Philippines’ trust industry and has more than 835 branches in the country, and overseas representative and remittance offices in Middle East, North America, Europe and Asia. In 2014, BDO ranked as the largest bank in terms of total capital, loans, deposits, assets and trust funds under management.
Inquire now and expect a call in 24 hours!